Boys and Girls
14-under Age Cutoff
on or before September 1, of current calendar year
Only players who participate (and submit correct paperwork to deadline) and adhere all rules set fourth by SFAPAL are eligible.
All participating PAL chapters must have final BB paperwork to the state office on or before February 27, 2019 before 2:00 PM EST. Regional Directors are no longer responsible for submitting your paperwork.
(Due at the State Office on or before February 27, 2019 before 2:00 PM EST ) [No Post Marked Entries will be accepted, paperwork must in at the Florida PAL office on or before 2:00 PM EST February 27, 2019]
Florida PAL (SFAPAL) reserves the right to accept or reject participating PAL Chapters and their participating PAL Youth, Adults, and PAL Staff for not adhering to the rules set forth by Florida PAL (especially as it pertains to proper, correct, and timely submission of required paperwork) and/or not adhering to the deadline.
- All Forms Must Be Correct and completely filled out. Submission of old forms and incorrect forms can cause your participant to be rejected from participation.
- Official Entry Form
- Participant Application* dated December 2012
- Release of Liability-signed and notarized * dated April 2010
- Proof of birth (copy of birth certificate or school record- no hospital form)
- Team Roster -You must use FL PAL Team Roster form - not your own - Highlight players with Kids Trax cards (forms on file) - this is a new roster. Please check the FL PAL Privacy page for 2019 Team Roster and Entry Form
- T-Shirt Breakdown - for entire team (not individual(s)
- Rooming List* - required only if you make state championship - check privacy page
- Electronically submitted Color Photo (at least wallet size)- required for each player and coach - emailed to the State Office labeled with each participants name. No Black and White photos accepted and no group photos accepted.
- Medical Release - to be kept by local PAL director and have available during all tournament play.
- Nonrefundable Entry Fee TBA per team-paid for at time of submission of paperwork.
If Entry fees are not received on or before the set deadline, your PAL will pay an additional $75.00 per team for the late submission. And after February 23 it will be $100.00 per team/ per day. Meaning each team regardless of whether moving on to state tournament play will cost $175.00 if late. IF paying by credit card, entry fees are due February 21, 2019 otherwise there will be a $50.00 processing fee added to your entry per team.
- Kids Trax cards- If your participant has a Fl PAL issued Kids Trax card then all that is required is that you provide the FL PAL issued Kids Trax card # on the roster and you must send in a Release of Liability.
- Participants with Kids Trax cards must bring them to the event and scan in at registration and every day of tournament play. Failure to provide a Fl PAL issued Kids Trax card will result in your paying a $30.00 replacement fee per card to March 12, 2019 or $45.00 any day thereafter. If card has to be replaced during the State Basketball Tournament weekend (registration - close of tournament) you will need to pay cash or FL PAL will bill you for the reprints ($25.00 processing fee + Number of cards) and your PAL will need to pay the fees within 5 business days of the close of the tournament or the PAL will be in bad standing until debt is paid.
No team will be accepted in the State Tournament that has not turned in correct paperwork and payment prior to the February 27, 2019 deadline. No faxed information will be accepted.