PAL Youth Directors Council Requirements (2019-20)
Prior to the state office tracking your Youth Director on Your PAL's YDC Tracking Report we are requiring the following ***on each youth in your Youth Directors Council***:
- Participant Application
- Release of Liability [dated after August 1, 2020]
- Proof of Birth (copy of BC or school record)
- Color Photos - sent electronically only & labeled for identification
- Code of Conduct
- Drug Free Commitment Form *means form can be submitted electronically
EACH PAL must submit the following:
- Youth Directors Council Attendance/Verification Forms (one for each month you want credit for with total meetings/community service for that month added up for each member of your group including total hours)
- - no copies/no faxes accepted
- - You may scan in originals in color and email them
- You Must Submit 4 Color Photos of your PAL in Activities to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You Must Submit a Roster of your current Youth Directors
2020 Youth Directors Council Track (for all):
Each FL PAL Chapter with a YDP program must contact the State PAL Office for your tracking details.
All YDC Tracking Reports must be received as followed..
- December Documentation- January 30, 2020
- Janaury Documentation- Janaury 30, 2020*
- February Documentation- February 27, 2020
- March Documentation- March 20, 2020
- April Documentation- April 30, 2020
*After January 30, 2020 no documentation for December and January will be accepted. The same applies for each month deadline that follows.
Qualification progress notification- March 31, 2020.
Final Notice of who in your program is qualified- April 2020